The Elephant Portfolio is a diversified portfolio of global asset classes. The Elephant portfolio conservative portfolio constructed from five ETFs, and suitable all market conditions. The Elephant Portfolio seeks long-term capital appreciation while limiting portfolio volatility and drawdowns to the minimum. The Elephant Portfolio targets aim to beat global diversified stock/bond indices over the long term.
Attributes of the Elephant Portfolio:
- Diversified – holds ETFs of Stocks, Bonds, REITs, and commodities, both domestic and international
- High Return Potential over the long term – Stock portion tilted towards Value and Momentum
- Limited volatility & Drawdown (compared to Value and Momentum tilted portfolios) – resulting from diversification across asset classes and inherent ETF’s use of trend-following exit triggers
- Low Cost – holds low-cost ETFs
- Low Maintenance – rebalance only once per year
- Tax Efficient – enjoys ETFs’ tax-deferred structure
The content is restricted to Premium members. Not a Premium member yet? Join here.